Description and functions
This type of ECG device is designed for use in home and social services facilities and is suitable for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, coronary heart disease etc. The device allows you to take regular scans the current values and store them in the internal memory, from which they are then sent to the surveillance center.
- Compact, portable and easy-to-use device recording 30 second ECG data intervals anywhere and without the need to use electrodes.
- Color LCD display
- Single channel ECG signal
- Measurement can take place in the palms (both hands on the device), chest (right hand and chest), legs (right hand and left foot) or using electrodes
- Automatic transfer of measured data to HUB
- Power supply: 2x AAA battery